Tag Archives: destopnews
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: November 24, 2010
• Exclusive interview with Gold Medallist Tessa Parkinson • From Fremantle the Perth International Regatta. • From Point A Pitre, the 9th Route du Rhum La Banque Postale. • From the Emirates, the Louis Vuitton Trophy Dubai.
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: November 17, 2010
• From the United Arab Emirates, the Louis Vuitton Trophy Dubai. • From Point A Pitre, Veolia won the Route du Rhum La Banque Postale in the monohull class. • From Cape Town in South Africa, the first stage of the Velux 5 Oceans. • From Athens in Greece, the Sailors of the Year 2010.
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: November 10, 2010
• From Point à Pitre, Franck Cammas won the Route du Rhum La Banque Postale 2010 • A global event with dramas and tragedies • In the Multi50 class, some major damages.
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: November 3, 2010
· From St Malo the start of the Route du Rhum La Banque Postale *** · A skipper, or female skipper participating in her first Route du Rhum La Banque Postale. · From Malta, the super maxi Esim Europa 2 won the Rolex Middle Sea Race. · From Scandinavia, his Highness King Harald V of [...]
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: October 27, 2010
DesTopNews is this week exclusively on the flagship event of the 2010 sailing calendar. A special edition on the Route du Rhum La Banque Postale with, for the first time in Destopnews a guest to talk about the social phenomenon that fascinates hundreds of thousands of virtual skippers A big fan of the game developed [...]
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: October 20, 2010
• From Luderitz in Namibia, a new world sailing speed record. • From La Rochelle in France, the Velux 5 Oceans Race • From Istanbul in Turkey, the WOW Cap Istanbul. • From Puerto Calero in the Canary Islands, the RC 44 world champion. • From Almeria in Spain, the Extrême sailing series kept all [...]
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: October 13, 2010
· From Hamilton in Bermuda, Team Origin won the 8th stage of the WMRT · From Valencia in Spain, Quantum Racing Team took the TP52 World Championship · From Trieste in Italy, Esimit Europa 2, won the Barcolona. · From Bozcaada in Turkey the WOW Cape Istanbul. Taking place this week in Europe. · Puerto [...]
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: October 6, 2010
• From France for the inevitable Voiles de St Tropez. • From Cowes in England, Team Origin withdraws from the 34th America’s Cup. • From San Francisco in the US, the Melges 32 World Championship • From Greece and Turkey the WOW Cap Istanbul • Next week preview • Emotional victory for IKRA in the [...]
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: September 28, 2010
• From Cagliari in Sardinia. the last event of the 2010 Audi MedCup Circuit • From Port La Foret in France, Michel Desjoyeaux and his new Foncia. • From Le Pradet, the Open 5 meters Europa Cup. • From Cannes, the thirty-second Regates Royal-Panerai Trophy. • From Trapani in Sicily, the Extreme Sailing Series • [...]
By Peter Gustafsson | Published: September 21, 2010
· From San Francisco in America, the Big Boats Series · From Geneva in Switzerland, the Corum Grand Prix sailed in breezy conditions. · From Hyeres in France, the first leg of the WOW Cap Istanbul. · From Alicante in Spain, the spectacular operations center for the Volvo Ocean Race. · From Porto Cervo in [...]