Jag försöker ha lite koll på vad som händer på bloggar runt om på jordklotet. Eftersom de flesta är ju på engelska så är det ganska enkelt. Men att folk som inte pratar svenska försöker följa blur.se är ju en hel annan sak.
Därför var det kul att se det här inlägget på Messing About In Sailboats. Han verkar ju ha fattat det mesta, och min besäöttning får högt betyg (igen).
Blur Sailing – Why I wish I could speak Swedish
I wish I spoke Swedish. Why? Well then I would understand the Blur Sailing Blog. It’s a great blog, full of great videos and sailing photos. Only problem is that I don’t speak a damn word of Swedish so I haven’t a clue what they are blogging about. Here is what I can figure out:
- The blog (I think) is run by a guy called Peter who races a J109 in Sweden. And from what I can tell he knows what he is doing
- The crew look like Vikings and have some damn cool sailing gear.
- Sweden is a gorgeous place to sail.
- The have a very good sailing blog. Really nice design and full of great stuff. Much more carefully thought out than my blog. Just check out the sailing photos. Bee-oo-tee-full
- For the more technical folks, he has specs and polars for a bunch of boats. I used to think that was nerdy but after a couple of seasons racing I am impressed. So I guess, I am now nerdy!
- They also have a Youtube Channel which has some very cool sailing videos. Like the one below which is their season wrap-up. Well-worth sitting back and enjoying with a cold one in hand.
Hey Peter from Blur Sailing, please tell us more about you.